CipherKit provides free, end-to-end encrypted communications tools.
- CipherKit is in public alpha. During this period CipherKit is focusing on its security practices. Use at your own risk.
- All tools are end-to-end encrypted.
- No sign up is necessary - for either sender or recipient.
- Sign up for a free account to use more features, like automatic encryption instead of relying on passphrases.
- Paid accounts (coming soon) have premium features, such as more storage and no expiration dates on messages
- CipherKit does not sell any of your data. Period.
- It's just that simple.